Tender No: 44/2020 for BEEP Project - EXCHANGE INFORMATION REQUIREMENTS (EIR) FOR BUILDING INFORMATION MODELLING (BIM)
The Royal Scientific Society/National Energy Research Center invites proposals with proven experience in developing a virtual model for Al Karak Municipality building (the old building) using the Heritage Building Information Modelling (HBIM) process, within the ENI CBC Med project BEEP (BIM for Energy Efficiency in the Public sector)
You may download the outline of the proposal guidelines for developing the Model here:
BUILDING EXECUTION PLAN (BEP) Annex
Answers to Questions and other Tender Documents:
Answers to Questions
Conservation State Analysis Report - Jordan
Geometric Survey - Karak Municipality
- Interested Firms should submit a cover letter with their Technical and Financial proposals via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org in two separate documents (pdf format), where both documents shall indicate the title and number of the Tender (44/2020).
- Deadline for proposals submission shall be no later than Thursday 24/12/2020 - (14:00 Jordan time).
- Any submitted proposal to a different e-mail other than the indicated one (email@example.com) will be rejected.
- Proposals that do not cover all requirements will not be considered.
- Questions regarding the technical requirements should be addressed to: Eng. Muhieddin Tawalbeh firstname.lastname@example.org & Eng. Eman Al Shbail email@example.com no later than Sunday 13/12/2020 - 14:00 Jordan time. Any questions received after the deadline will not be considered.